Bed Bug vs Mosquito Bite
- Remove if possible locations where mosquitoes reproduce. Such places have standing water, like kids’ swimming pools, as well as anything in your home that can gather rainwater and clog up ditches and seamless gutters.
- If offered the chance, keep yard and weeds cut short; mosquitoes will prefer to pass the time in high lawns.
- When investing time outdoors, apply generously Picardin, DEET or other efficient insect repellents on clothes or skin.
- Keep your skin concealed while outdoors.
- Prevent hanging out outside throughout peak mosquito activity times, that include dawn and sunset.
Behind the ceiling panels and loose wallpaper
Between wooden joints and behind furniture
Behind hanging image frames
On the mattress and sheet
Under the mattress, between the mattresses and the structural elements of the bed base
In cracks or gaps of hardwood floor
In the seams of the mattress
These are Top 7 places, but of course, we should not underestimate the tiny smart blood-suckers and make sure to check in other locations as well, just to make sure, we did not miss anything.
Consider examining all cushioned furniture in your home, look inside your night table, between the seams of carpets and drapes, and for dessert shine the flashlight behind electric outlets on the walls
Indications of bed bugs consist of dark brown/reddish blood areas on bedding, bed mattress, panels, bedsprings or pieces of furniture. Pieces of bed bug skins clustered near locations where bed bugs conceal can be the right indication of bed bugs.
Bed bugs can also be found and picked up in places outside people’s homes: in hotels, cinemas, or even on public transport.
These suggestions must assist you to identify whether you merely have bites from mosquitoes or perhaps if you are dealing with bed bug bites. Stay safe and don’t let the bedbugs or mosquitos bite you!